Wanted to share the demo that I created on the map conversion demo we have created. This demo converts an 834 map, cost but the product converts all of the HIPAA transactions.

Below is a video of the conversion tool in action, pill make sure you click the 720p resolution.

You can read more at the blog post about the HIPAA 4010 to 5010 map converter

 

I was pushing data from a SQL table to an Informix table using an openquery statement in a trigger and would get the following error.

 

Msg 7343, Level 16, State 2, Procedure MyProcedure, Line 166

The OLE DB provider “Ifxoledbc” for linked server “INFORMIX” could not INSERT INTO table “[Ifxoledbc]“.

 

The following is an example of the T-SQL I was trying to insert. Its been generalized.

insert into openquery(INFORMIX,'select column1,column2,column3,column4,column5,column6,column7,column8,column9,column10,column11,column12,column13,column14,column15,column16,column17,column18,column19,column20,column21,column32, column33 from mytable')
Values ('somedata'
           ,'somedata'
           ,'anumber'
           ,'anumber'
           ,NULL
           ,'2010-03-16 00:00:00.000'
           ,'1'
           ,NULL
           ,NULL
           ,NULL
           ,'2010-03-17 19:00:00.000'
           ,'aname'
           ,'BÃ…KER'
           ,'an address'
           ,NULL
           ,'acity'
           ,'astate'
           ,'azipcode'
           ,NULL
           ,NULL
           ,NULL
           ,NULL
           ,'astatuscode')

I narrowed it down to value:’BÃ…KER’. I did a little more testing and Informix won’t accept the following characters.

 

BadCharacters

I grabbed this table from the following link.

http://www.addressmunger.com/hex_ascii_tables/

 

Does anyone know why Informix won’t accept these characters? I don’t have access to the informix side of things, and I have only an basic knowledge of Informix so input on this problem would be nice.

 

Alright I have been working on a remote server connected via VPN on Cisco’s VPN client.

VPN Connection

I noticed early on that I couldn’t browse to any page when connected to the VPN. I would always get something like the following:

ProxyAuthRequired 

This was usually preceded by a login for the proxy server.

After banging my head against a wall for way too long I went into IE  LAN settings and unchecked “Automatically detect settings.”

IE Lan settings

 

And I can now browse to anything I want. Nothing like a stupid VPN to ruin the internet for you.

 

During a recent setup of BizTalk setup, check I was getting a failure that the setup could not connect to the SSODB.

I thought it was odd, because the SSODB had not been created.

It appears that the SSOSQL.dll was properly registered during the install.

To register the SSOSQL.dll, open up the Visual Studio Command prompt and path to the SSOSQL.dll directory (C:Program FilesCommon FilesEnterprise Single Sign-On) and key in regasm SSOSQL.dll

image

© 2016 BizTalk Blog Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha